Presented by: Don Nickson, SAANYS Deputy Executive Director
RSVP deadline extended! Join your colleagues for this informative event!
Hors d’oeuvres and one drink ticket provided free of charge. Registration limited to first 40 respondents.
- An overview of your sources of protection regarding civil litigation in relation to the discharge of your professional responsibilities.
- A structure and approach to performing professional responsibilities that can help minimize liability problems and risks.
- An analysis of scenarios in relation to real life workplace issues.
- A review of disciplinary proceedings regarding job performance for both certificated and civil service positions.
- An overview of the role of SAANYS in relation to legal and liability issues faced by members.
- An opportunity for a discussion of the questions and concerns of participants (time permitting).
RSVP to Mary Volkomer at email@example.com.