At SAANYS, PD Your Way means just that.
We are able to tailor our offerings to the needs of your leadership team, region, school or district depending on your specific needs. We can provide anything from a brief online ZOOM session to half or full day face-to-face workshop or summer retreat segment. Just give us a call or email us to start the conversation and explore ideas that might work for you and your colleagues.
Here is a brief sample of some of the topics that we have recently presented in various formats around the state:
- Courageous Conversations That Improve Student Learning
- Strategies to Counteract Poverty and Help Students Succeed
- Building Culturally Responsive Schools and Classrooms
- SED/APPR Update and Review: What You Need to Know
- MPPR: Principal Evaluation Strategies that Make Sense
- Innovate Within the Box
- Legal Update: What Issues are Trending Now
- Coaching Your Teachers on Formative Assessment
- What to Do When Trouble Finds You
- Implicit Bias Leadership Forum
- Collaborative Leadership
- Beyond the ABCs of Trauma and ACES
- Strategies for Students with Trauma
- Connections Between Equity and Grading Policies / School Discipline
- Rollout of Restorative Practices for School Leaders
- Effective Feedback Around Instruction: Building Your Skills
- Working With Difficult and Resistant Staff
- Negotiations Workshop/Hot Topics in Negotiations
- Creating a Positive Culture Within Your Department, School or District
- In House Inter Rater Reliability Workshop
Again, this is a sample – we look forward to working with you to build a PD option that is right for you and your team. For more information on options and pricing, contact Karen Bronson, SAANYS director of professional learning, at 518-782-0600 or email@example.com.