SAANYS Region 11 George Vito Administrator of the Year Awards
Nomination Deadline: March 31, 2021
Click here to download the nomination forms.
Nominate an administrator for a George Vito Administrator of the Year Award. Unfortunately, due to the COVID restrictions, Region 11 will not be able to hold the traditional Awards Ceremony at Midvale Country Club. But will present the awards to the recipients with photo recognition in their home district. For more information and any questions, please contact Joe Pustulka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The categories are as follows:
- Elementary Level
- Middle School Level
- High School Level
- Friend of Education Nomination
- District Level
- Essential Service Leader
- Retiree Award Nomination.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
Click here to download a flier.
SAANYS Region 11 is proud to announce its annual College Scholarship Award Program. Graduating seniors are urged to write a 500-word essay on the following topic:
“A School Administrator Who Has Made a Difference in My Life”
(The administrator must be a SAANYS member in order for the essay to be considered. If you are not sure if they are a member please contact email@example.com before writing essay.) Entrants may win up to $1000.00 college scholarship.
Congratulations Region 11 Award Winners!
- Elementary: Francine Leggett, Principal, Webster School District
- Middle School: Tracie Czebatol, Principal, Hilton School District
Jackie Saunders, Assistant Principal, Webster School District
- District Level: Kristin Paolini, Director of Curriculum, Spencerport School District
- Essential Services Leader: Wayne Kittelberger, Director of Transportation, Rochester City School District
- Friend of Education: Monroe County Sheriff’s Department
- Student Scholarship Winner: Jennifer Page, Honoring Breana Mullen, Assistant Principal of Mynderse Academy, Seneca Falls School District
SAANYS’ Region 11 executive committee serves members in Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Seneca, Wayne, and Yates counties. Under the leadership of the regional chairperson, elected committee members provide collegial support for administrators and administrative units in the region. Your regional representatives are your local contact for state-level representation and coordination of services.