Seeking applications for:
SAANYS Region 1 Administrator of the Year Nominations and Student Scholarship Application
Administrator of the Year Nominations
Nomination deadline: April 23, 2021
Download the Administrator of the Year nomination form here.
SAANYS Region 1 is now accepting nominations for their Administrator of the Year award. This award recognizes any SAANYS administrator in Region 1 who has rendered exceptional service on behalf of education. Nominees may be any individual in an administrative position within a Region 1 SAANYS district.
Student Scholarship Application
Application deadline: April 23, 2021
Download the Student Scholarship form here.
A $500 scholarship will be awarded to three graduating seniors. Students must be a graduating senior of a Suffolk County High School whose administrators are SAANYS members. Winners will be awarded by a SAANYS Region 1 Member at the winner’s district senior awards night.
“Just over three years ago, the Garden City Administrators Association cast a unanimous vote to switch our representation to SAANYS. Our affiliation with SAANYS has been the absolute right decision and continues to receive unanimous unit approval. Our association should have made this move long ago.”
– Garden City Administrators Association
“When affiliated with SAANYS you are affiliated with a team of experts who are ready, willing, and able to assist you. SAANYS understands how important it is to provide their members with outstanding customer service. Whether it be legal advice or contract negotiations, the SAANYS team is always there to provide the support you need!”
– East Islip Administrators’ Association
- SAANYS uses attorneys and experienced administrators together during negotiations – unparalleled legal support and the invaluable guidance of experienced Long Island school leaders.
- 5 Full-time attorneys, plus legal firms in Garden City & Islandia. SAANYS has worked with the teams at these reputable LI firms for over 12 and 20 years respectively.
- SAANYS is the only association with the resources and willingness to represent you in major litigations such as the attack on tenure and seniority rights by Campbell Brown and others. Who is fighting for you?